+ Saint Giles Church, Langford
Sunday 21st of July 2019
Picture: A Statue of Saint Giles.

A tour of the Church.

The Organ.

The pipe organ was made by C. Martin of Oxford in 1886. It has two manuals and 12 stops in total with a full pedal board, and is enclosed with glass doors over the keyboard. An electric motor for organ blowing was fitted in 1949.

The choir stalls were designed by the Rev. E. Geldart, Rector of Little Braxted, they were erected in November 1898 in the collegiate style and seat about 20.